Easy Way To Earn

Search & Win

01 October 2012

PES 2010 BECOME A LEGEND CRASH FIX


Hi guys,

In this post I have a solution for Become a legend crash at the start, in Pro Evolution Soccer 2010. This is applicable for any PES 2010 version, it is too easy and there is nothing big to download in this trick.


http://techannouncer.com/

I have a step by step guide for this,

  1. Download the Save game [file]
  2. Open: - C:\Users\[name]\Documents\KONAMI\Pro Evolution Soccer 2010\save
  3. Copy the save game file into that folder [Take a back up before doing this]
  4. Then open the PES 2010 and go to become a legend option
  5. Go to LOAD and click on the save game load file
  6. And at last ENJOY THE GAME.

If the game crashes again after the first BAL match, just reinstall the game and try it again. It will work.


And if there are any other queries, just post it as a comment.

Don't miss my high rating posts:

Top Paid Survey Sites In India

Earn Free Recharge In India 2013

22 comments:

  1. HOW CAN I CHANGE THE APPEARANCE AND EVERYTHING???

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. there is no patch available for pes2010 to change whole appearance, but we do have patches to change teams and add BundesLiga teams.

      Delete
  2. U know there is a runtime error every time i try see my players rating after a match.....it crashes and says runtime error-floating point support not loadedr6002.....what to do....please tell me

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. try re-installing the game. And also try the latest patches, it is the best way to solve this crash.
      Thanks for reading.

      Delete
  3. ur advice worked bro, but i didn't install any patches....well i have another regarding this player of ur.....it shows his nation is edcouardo.....but when i see national team fixtures, it shows my nation as crotia, i hate this glitch, how to fix it??? and how did u make the face of this player, i luv the face, looks like zinedine zidane, almost...... :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I select it as Croatia, it gives player to get selected in the national team. I don't know how this Edcouardo came up. I hope you enjoy the game now.

      Delete
  4. I downloaded the patch but I don't know what to do next

    ReplyDelete
  5. I found C/USER/Documents/Konami/Pro evolution socer
    Idon't found save . I even tried to make 'save' foled and then to pest. It does not work. I cant uninstall it because in my disk i have unrar the game not installed. HELP ME BRO!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. the file that you gave, was alright when stating. I played first scout game. I won it. But after the game ends. they give me choice to select team. then it crashes. please give me another file. please, please,please. reply and help me. PLEASE!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. same here saifull pleaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaase help me

    ReplyDelete
  8. try re -installing the game......it might work

    ReplyDelete
  9. http://thepiratebay.se/torrent/5770834/PESEdit.com_Patch_4___4.01_Fix

    ReplyDelete
  10. how to do backup cefore copying it

    ReplyDelete
  11. Well it works but now give me a solution n to create a player as I want.
    I mean the Nationality of my choice, name I want, appearance as I need.!! PLz..I hope u understand!

    ReplyDelete
  12. http://www.pes-patch.com/2010/05/pes-2010-become-a-legend-settings-v1-2-by-mxsonic.html

    ReplyDelete